Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Covid-19
OldeWolfe

Covid-19
I'm well and hunkered down at home as most of the country is now, and trust all of you are too. Take care and be safe. Smile

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
04-05-2020 01:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Green Eagle

RE: Covid-19
Hey Olde, same here, out of work until May at least. Suxxors. Anyway, to help pass time, I ended up finding a good deal on a refurb'd Oculus Rift. It finally got here a few days ago and Man O Man. It is awesome. Anybody else doing that VR. It is my first experience and it is awesome.

Glad to hear from ya Olde, stay home, stay safe.
GE
04-05-2020 01:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
demontoe

Hey guys , long time no chat . I am glad to hear you are both staying safe and sound. I work at walmart in Eugene , OR so I still have my job but I only work 3 days a week so it's not too bad. I've been keeping busy with a variety of hobbies I have mostly games that I play like chess and blackjack but I work on some tai chi a bit too and martial arts. GE you might want to check out Gurhm's Garage youtube channel . Gurhm was a great capper on tribes ascend but he plays a lot of different games now and does reviews on them. Just recently he started getting in VR and he did a bunch of vids on the VR game, Half-life Alyx. Also I found a youtube chan that the OldeWolfe might want to check out too ;> . It's a star wars fan who practices jedism and he plays swtor too. His channel is Jedi Living. Have a great day , MTFBWY <3
04-24-2020 12:12 PM
OldeWolfe

Good to hear from you Demontoe, trust you will continue to be healthy. Thanks for the Star Wars tip, I'll look into it. I continue to play the game and after a few years am only now beginning to be able to participate in some of the more complicated, difficult parts of it.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
04-24-2020 12:42 PM
Green Eagle

(04-24-2020 12:12 PM)demontoe Wrote:  Gurhm's Garage
Will do, waiting for HL to come down a little bit in price. When I got the Rift, I bought a bunch of Games and tapped out on my budget, can't wait to try it. Right now, I am a slave to Beat Saber. It is harder than it looks, but just as fun. The other really good one I have is Robo Recall. I actually spend time playing Pokerstars late at night. I am just glad I live on the first floor in my apartment building, I know if I had downstairs people, they would hate me Smile
04-24-2020 02:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
demontoe

Great to hear from you guys. I might look into the swtor again if I get time to start an mmo again. If you haven't see the
SNL undercover boss skit with Kylo Ren on Starkiller base you should check it out pretty funny. I watched the old Richard Pryor one again too where he's a bartender in the SW cantina. CUL8R , peace
04-28-2020 11:53 AM