Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Beginning
OldeWolfe

New Beginning
I lost control of my computer...didn't make any changes, but couldn't access anything on it...got a notice that read something like...your security settings prevent you from opening that file/folder.

Anyway, I wrestled with it far too long and finally in frustration I reinstalled my OS late last night/early this morning and just now getting back to the CYGNUS site...don't have T:A installed yet nor Ts3 so won't be attending the Mixer tonight...hope you guys are still having it...I miss it.

'Hope to see you soon.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
07-12-2014 07:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Green Eagle

RE: New Beginning
Any ideas what it was? I know it is a generally new build.
07-12-2014 08:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OldeWolfe

Don't know what it was GE, I'm inclined to think I picked up a trojan and my machine was taken over...probably won't ever know the true cause.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
07-13-2014 08:39 PM
demontoe

Sorry to hear that OW. Glad to see you in the last mixer though so hopefully it's smooth sailing for a while. gl %%-
07-27-2014 09:40 PM