Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CYGNUS T:A Server Online
OldeWolfe

CYGNUS T:A Server Online
As the title says I have finally gotten the CYGNUS T:A server back online...not sure how long it has been offline; sorry it has taken so long, I am only now able to get T:A installed on this machine and therefore get the dues paid for the server to be online.

I haven't changed anything on it, same pw's and settings as were available to everyone when it went offline.

I have finally traced much of my problem to a failing modem which I hope to replace on Monday, and hopefully I will be a target for you soon...

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
07-21-2014 04:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tasadar1

RE: CYGNUS T:A Server Online
The sooner the better! We have missed you in the games.
07-23-2014 08:44 AM
demontoe

Yeah Oldewolfe, hope you get your machine up and running again soon. If you need any help troubleshooting I'd love to try to help. Hopefully your reinstall works out but keep us posted in any event. We didn't have enought people for the mixer again last night but things should pick up as summer draws to a close.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 09:13 AM by demontoe.)
08-03-2014 09:12 AM
NetRat

Everyone in the Tribes-verse is upset about the state of the Tribes servers and HiRez's don't-care-attitude. Let's enjoy playing the game with each other as much as we can since it feels like it's soon to slip into oblivion.

We've all dabbled in other games but none has had the excitement, teamwork, and comradery as Tribes. I am open to finding the next game we can all play and enjoy.
08-11-2014 10:24 AM
Gorthaur

Hey someone track down Spinebuster and have him teach me how to mod Tribes 2. I'd like to make a mod that was more forgiving movement wise than classic and add some weapons and tweaks. Something a bit different than version 2 however. I'd pay someone to set up a server and set up a cool map rotation too hehe. That way I could pick all of my favorite maps and implement my weapon ideas from my Tribes-inspired dream game.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 10:04 PM by Gorthaur.)
08-11-2014 09:57 PM
NetRat

I have the bandwidth and equipment to host a server if we want to get this going.
08-14-2014 09:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elder scrolls online hairytikiman 8 19,055 04-04-2014 11:46 PM
Last Post: ThePlaneswalker