Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy StarWars Day Everybody!
demontoe

Smile Happy StarWars Day Everybody!
Greetings Oldewolfe and other Cygnusians . May the 4th be with you today! Hopefully the demontoe should be back in action now that my book is done I should have more time to do more and come out of hibernation. I will keep you posted when I finally get it on ebay :> I have to apply for a copyright next. It is a guide to speedcubing with the Rubik's cube so it will hopefully make me some extra cash to build a new computer with :>
Looks like a movie called "Solo" is coming out just on Han Solo in his younger days later this month. Might be interesting. I still have to watch the Last Jedi but maybe today I'll rewatch the Force Awakens :>
Well have a great day and hopefully we will get together for some gaming soon! peace
p.s. watch out for el
cinco de Mayo though
for it's the return of
the 5th ! Big Grin
05-04-2018 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OldeWolfe

RE: Happy StarWars Day Everybody!
Good to hear from you, glad you got your book finished. I never was very good with the cube, actually using a book to walk me through getting it done.

I haven't see the Last Jedi either, and saw the Solo movie advertised just today, I agree, it could be interesting.

Hope to see you soon, take care.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
05-05-2018 02:04 AM
demontoe

RE: Happy StarWars Day Everybody!
Hi again,

If anyone asks you what the internal temperature of a tauntaun is , you tell them "lukewarm" hehe peace -g-
05-14-2018 12:23 PM