Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remember Tribes 2?
Ravin

Remember Tribes 2?
Hope everyone is doing ok here. Wanted to let you know I still host a Tribes 2 server called "Discord PUB". We usually have LAK matches in the early evenings that turn into CTF if there are enough players. Fri, Sat, Sunday's are best with 12-20 players at night.

We all hang out at "t2discord.tk". We have chat and voice channels if interested. You can also download the game there if you don't have it anymore. It is still a great game.

Ravin
07-16-2019 07:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OldeWolfe

RE: Remember Tribes 2?
Thanks for the update Ravin. Fyi, I also continue to host a TS3 server (access information available here: http://www.tribecygnus.net/showthread.php?tid=600 ). Last time I checked there were still quite a few Tribers still accessing the TS3 server Friday and Saturday evenings. Suggest you check in and make a formal invite to join your server, or perhaps you may decide to bring your group over. Big Grin

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
07-16-2019 10:56 PM
Ravin

Thanks OldeWolfe, Glad you are still around. I have used that TS3 server in the past and thanks for keeping it going! Hope to see you around somewhere.
07-17-2019 09:51 AM
Green Eagle

Smile Glad to see others still using these resources.
I recently moved and believe it or not, still have my original T2 inserts from the case circa 2002

07-22-2019 12:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply