Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Voice Chat Relocated to Discord
OldeWolfe

Voice Chat Relocated to Discord
Looks like the Tribers decided to move voice chat from Ts3 to discord. Unless some of them or perhaps some other group decides to use it (the CYGNUS Ts3 server) I suppose this will be the last renewal. I'll continue to keep an eye on it in the meantime. Cool

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
09-18-2020 11:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Green Eagle

Heart RE: Voice Chat Relocated to Discord
(09-18-2020 11:48 PM)OldeWolfe Wrote:  Looks like the Tribers decided to move voice chat from Ts3 to discord. Unless some of them or perhaps some other group decides to use it (the CYGNUS Ts3 server) I suppose this will be the last renewal. I'll continue to keep an eye on it in the meantime. Cool

I am sure I say this for all of us. Thank you for keeping the Ts3 up and running for so long. It has been several years since, probably, I have used it and it always brings a smile to my face when I see others using it. If there was someway to capture time in a bottle - those were my favorite times on online gaming.

I would like to Personally thank OW for the money he has spent. It is a mere drop in a bucket of what it takes to pay for this site.
Thank You OW - You brought countless (countless^2) hours of joy to a lot of people for having Ts3.

We thank you! and understand.
Best regards
Green Eagle
09-19-2020 11:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply