Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How is everyone doing with Covid
Tasadar1

How is everyone doing with Covid
I am curious and concerned for all of our friends. How has everyone fared during the Covid epidemic?

My family has been mostly fortunate. So far in my family the following people have had Covid and recovered with no serious lasting effects. Two sons and both of their wives. My Sister-in-law and her husband. My nephew, his wife and 2 children. My granddaughter. All of them healthy now, thank the lord.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2022 04:36 PM by Tasadar1.)
01-14-2022 04:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OldeWolfe

RE: How is everyone doing with Covid
Wow Tasadar, your family seems to have had more than their fair share. None in my family have had it, matter of fact I only have one friend who has had it and didn't know it until he went in for his annual check up. He says he had no symptoms whatsoever. I've had both shots and the booster and I don't always wear a mask...maybe 50% of the time and don't mostly because I forget to; I'd say 50% of the people I see in grocery stores etc. around here don't wear masks. You take care now, and be safe. Grin

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
01-18-2022 02:37 PM
Tasadar1

You are right. It seems like a lot of my family were too obstinate during the first wave and the Delta wave. They pretty much didn't change their pattern of associating with people till it was too late. Luckily, they only suffered a little. My ex-son in law just died 2 weeks ago from Covid. He caught it at a Christmas Eve get together and wouldn't go to a doctor or urgent care until it was too late for him. I guess there is a lesson here somewhere.
With my wife's medical situation, I have been forced to be hyper-vigilant about masks and sanitation when I leave the house and come back.
I guess I should apologize for getting this Covid thread started. I really am sick of hearing about Covid 24 hours a day on the media. I was just concerned about old friends.

I am really happy to hear that you and yours have been safe. That is music to my ears, lol
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2022 12:44 PM by Tasadar1.)
01-22-2022 12:41 PM
OldeWolfe

No apology necessary for the thread my friend, I've been concerned about ol' buddies myself. Not many of them visit this board anymore so we probably won't know about them for some time if at all. I guess at our ages we should take extra precautions, and I do, but often fall back into old habits. My sister reminded me yesterday of our limitations so I plan to make an extra effort (when I can remember LoL). You take care and be safe ol' friend. Heart

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
01-23-2022 12:35 PM
demontoe

Rainbow RE: How is everyone doing with Covid
Hello guys, it's been a hot minute since I checked in last . I was going to wish Oldewolfe a happy star wars day and I saw Tasadar had posted so may the 4th be with you both ! Good to hear you both managed to weather the covid storm. I was lucky as well as I never did get it though a bunch of my co-workers at Walmart eventually got it. My stepdad tested positive but he didn't seem to have any symptoms. It would be cool to catch up with you guys again in a chat server sometime. I miss the teamspeak and playing TA with you guys. Maybe we can join a discord or mumble sometime to catch up more.

peace , ttys Heart Cool
05-04-2022 08:23 PM
OldeWolfe

Good to see your post demontoe and pleased that you are well. I enjoyed the Fourth, and the Fifth and trust that you and yours and Tasadar1 and his did also. Y'all don't be strangers! Tongue

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

05-06-2022 08:34 AM
Tasadar1

Yeah, happy Cinco de Mayo plus one to both of you. A discord chat would be good sometime. Let me know if you guys get together on one.
05-06-2022 04:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Covid-19 OldeWolfe 7 8,850 08-05-2020 10:37 AM
Last Post: Green Eagle